Full-Time Position for IMMEDIATE HIRE
Skilled Maintenance Technician
Why Work Here?
Blackstone Group Leasing and Management is a fast-growing property management company in RI. We are a results-driven, innovative, and team-oriented company looking for a like-minded person to join our dynamic team. Blackstone Group Leasing and Management is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, and recognition programs.
As a Skilled Maintenance Technician, you will be required to perform varieties of property maintenance services in the Providence area and beyond. Maintenance Technicians respond to work orders generated by our maintenance contact centers including emergency and preventative maintenance requests and unit turnovers.
The ideal candidate meets the following:
• Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
• Estimate time and extent of repairs
• Diagnose problems related to electrical, plumbing and heating
• Ability to communicate with the office regularly on the status of work projects
• Comfortable tracking and documenting work remotely using a cell phone and/or tablets
• Can work on-call nights and weekends (on a rotational basis)
• Good attitude, excellent customer service skills, and enjoys problem-solving
• Availability for on-call rotation evenings and weekends
• Experience in maintenance or other related fields
• General understanding of electrical, plumbing and heating systems and the ability to troubleshoot problems independently
• Comfortable performing facility repairs including door, window repair, light carpentry/drywall, painting
• Able to handle a physical work-load
• Has own tools and transportation
Compensation: 40 hours per week, pay depending on experience, company uniform, and gas reimbursement.
Employment: full time